IQAC @ Christ
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in Christ College Puliyanmala, Kattappana in the year 2018 to promote and ensure the quality enhancement of all aspects of the college. From its inception, in 2014 onwards, the management, faculty and students have been involved in many ways to ensure the quality and standard of the institution in accordance with its motto ‘Light to Enlighten’.
The team IQAC focuses on the quality enhancement of Curriculum, Quality of Christites, Placement and Training, Research and Development and Social responsibility of the institution.
The IQAC meetings will be held on every Monday to review the progress of the college and to plan for different department activities for the subsequent weeks. The college has adopted the following systems/councils/processes for the internal quality checks.
1. Self-appraisal reports submitted by faculties every year
2. Students feedback is received through on line (Message to Principal) to understand the system of the college
3. Evaluation of teachers by students at the end of every semester
4. Conducting Skill enhancement programme and Faculty improvement programmes at regular intervals.
5. Maintenance and development of Christites Academic Management System (CAMS)