As per the University instruction, all students are granted 20 marks for each paper as internal marks along with which 80 marks of their theory paper will be added. These marks are allotted based on certain norms such as attendance, Internal Exams, Model Exams, Seminars and Assignments. If any student fails to present himself/herself from the above said criteria, he/she will fail in the internals. The aggregate of the above said criteria will be taken as Internal Marks.
|2||Internal Examinations (Internal + One Model)||10|
|3||Project/ Assignment / Seminar/ Lecture Note||5|
|% of Attendance||Marks|
|90 and above||5|
Guidelines of Continuous Evaluation (CE)
Internal and Model Examination
- A minimum of 85% of attendance is advisable and mandatory for appearing for internal and model examination.
- Before appearing for the internal and model examination, students are expected to complete and submit the required assignments, projects, seminars etc.
- A minimum of two Internal examinations and a model examination will be conducted during odd semesters and even semesters .
- Students have to consider all internal and model exams as equal to University exams.
- It is the obligation of every student to maintain a minimum of 80% of internal marks (16 out of 20) in every subjects. This level is highly recommended and defaults are expected to meet Principal within 3 days immediately after the publication of internal marks.
- Students are requested to visit the college website to know their academic performance (www.christcollegekattappana.org).
- Grievances on internal marks (Written format) can be forwarded to the Controller of the Examination after getting signature from the HOD and subject teachers concerned.