- Although Christ College is a Christian-Catholic minority institution, the College admits all students irrespective of their religion, caste, creed or place of birth. They are welcomed as they are and are helped to grow in their cultural, social and religious tradition. Students are selected on the basis of merit, provided they have good conduct and character.
- Application for admission to the merit seats (50 percent) for the under graduate programme in Arts and Science Colleges affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University are through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). (for more details visit /www.mgu.ac.in)
- Application form for Management quota, Community quota, Cultural, Sports and Physically Handicapped quota is available at the College office.
- Defective Application forms in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The selected applicant has to report to the Principal for interview on the date fixed and produce the documents called for, accompanied by parent or guardian. The selected students will be admitted on payment of first installment of fees.
- The following documents have to be produced at the time of admission:
- 1. Higher secondary mark list along with one attested true copy of the same Transfer certificate.
- 2. Course and conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- 3. Three passport size photos.
- 4. Identity proof - Aadhar / PAN / Voters ID / Driving Licence Mark list of the qualifying examination and other certificates once filed in the college office will not be returned to the student unless in case of discontinuation or completion of course. The students are advised to keep in their hands attested copies of these documents.
- Fees once remitted shall not be refunded.
- In the interests of the institution and for the sake of discipline, the principal is entitled to refuse admission to any applicant.
- The fees for each Semester must be paid in the beginning of the Semester in one installment. There will be a penalty if fee is not paid in the due date.
- All Students are expected to keep the cash Receipts for all the fees paid.
- If the fees of a semester is not paid before the due date specified, the name of the student will be removed from the college roll.
- If the student is to be readmitted he/she should remit all the arrears of fees with fine. The readmitted students will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of re-admission.
- The names of defaulters of fees will be published on the notice board after the expiry of the last date fixed for payment.
- Every student shall be liable to pay the Semester fees even if they were not in the College rolls for the whole term.
- A student who leaves the College before the completion of the academic year or semester has to pay the full fees, only then the Transfer Certificate (TC) will be issued.
- A student desiring to obtain a Transfer Certificate, Course Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc. shall apply to the Principal stating the year of study, course name and roll number. Each application shall be submitted along with a fee of Rs. 50/-
- Absence with/without leave from the college shall not be an excuse for nonpayment of fees on the prescribed date.
- A student joining the college after the commencement of the academic year will have to pay full fees of the year.